- These terms and conditions govern the purchase and sale transaction for SANJO products, as well as the respective registration on the www.sanjo.pt website.
- The sanjo.pt website managed by M2BEWEAR, LDA, with tax identification number 514475188, headquartered at Rua 5 de Outubro nº 484, 4700-206 Braga, Portugal.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- "SANJO" - the legal person that sells the products on the sanjo.pt website;
- "User" - the natural person who places an order on the sanjo.pt website, with no commercial purpose;
- The use of the sanjo.pt website and the purchase of SANJO products presupposes the user's knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
- SITE REGISTRATION
- To place an order, register in advance by filling out the form under "my account".
- It is also possible to place your order without prior registration. However, registration allows your data to be saved for future actions, as well as allowing you to access your user history.
- After completing your registration, you have access to your account, and you can manage your settings, save your favorite items, and track your orders.
- From the moment you access your account, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- SANJO PRODUCTS
- The sanjo.pt website is aimed at all users who wish to purchase SANJO products, with no commercial purpose.
- The photographs of SANJO products are purely illustrative and may differ in color or material. Although the images try to be as faithful as possible to the product, they may not precisely reflect some characteristics, so it is essential to consult the information of the details present in each product.
- SANJO reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the information, product offers, prices, promotions and terms and conditions of sale on the website sanjo.pt
- MAKING ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
- Order at www.sanjo.pt it is necessary that you have an e-mail account to register and that the browser you use must be configured to accept cookies and pop-ups, which will allow you to have an optimized experience and access to all navigability conditions. from our online store.
- To make your online purchase, you need:
- Find the product (s) you want to purchase;
- Add the selected product (s) to the "Shopping Cart";
- Finally, review your order and confirm your order.
- The User will receive an order confirmation email, with details about the payment method he has chosen. After validating the payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
- In the customer area, you can obtain all the details of your purchase.
- The logistics operator will deliver your order to the delivery address indicated in the purchase process and with the respective detailed invoice.
- SANJO reserves the right not to accept and cancel orders already confirmed in the following areas:
- The product is not available;
- Payment is not made using any of the payment options available at sanjo.pt;
- The payment is not confirmed;
- The billing information is not correct or verifiable;
- There is an error in price quotation;
- Delivery is not possible.
- Pre-sales are available for 90 days before the possibility of product delivery. Pre-sale implies payment at the time of booking. The shipments of orders are made as soon as the product is available for sale and does not exclude the conditions mentioned in points 5.3 and 5.4.
- As soon as the pre-sale period ends and the order is confirmed, it is not possible to make changes or exchanges (product, sizes, quantities, etc.).
- To cancel your pre-purchase, you can only do so during the pre-sale period; once the event ends, your order cannot be canceled.
- If you want to cancel your order, the refund will be made through the payment method you used.
- The prices of products presented on the sanjo.pt website includes Value Added Tax (VAT), and this will describe in the invoice sent to the User.
- Prices are all quoted in euros (€). The customer will bear customs costs for the country of delivery of the order.
- The prices of products presented on the website are subject to change. SANJO reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase.
- If there is an error in the price of the requested products, SANJO, or the User may, until the order is dispatch, cancel the order (or error in favor of the customer, SANJO supports, the error against the customer, SANJO refunds).
- The total price specified at checkout includes taxes from the country of origin (Portugal) and shipping costs (when applicable).
- The User must pay only the amount specified in the order confirmation.
- All orders are processed in euros (€). If your bank account is in another currency, the exchange rate applied for debiting your bank account will be automatically determined by the bank / PayPal and not by SANJO.
- PAYMENT METHODS
- The User will be able to pay for his purchases through the payment generating entity Paypal, Multibanco Reference, PayShop, and Credit Card.
- SANJO does not accept any payment method other than those mentioned in the previous point. The User must not try to pay by any means of payment other than those previously described, and if he does, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that may result.
- SHIPPING COSTS
Shipping costs are quoted according to the destination and some characteristics of the order:
Standard Shipping (1 - 2 business days)
Between € 0.00 and € 49.99 - € 5.00
Free Shipping (1 - 2 business days)
More than € 50.00 - Free
Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
Between € 0.00 and € 49.99 - € 10.00
Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
Between € 50.00 - € 99.99 - € 5.00
Free Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
More than € 100.00 - Free
Standard Shipping (2 - 4 business days)
- EUROPEAN UNION (except Portugal and Spain)
Between € 0.00 and € 99.99 - € 15.00
Standard Shipping (2 - 4 business days)
Between € 100.00 and € 149.99 - € 10.00
Free Shipping (2 - 4 business days)
Over 150.00 - Free
Envio Standard (3 - 5 diasúteis)
- REST OF THE WORLD (except EU)
Between € 0.00 and € 99.99 - € 20.00
Standard Shipping (3 - 5 business days)
Between € 100.00 and € 199.99 - € 15.00
Free Shipping (3 - 5 business days)
More than € 200.00 - Free
The shipping fees will be presented to you as soon as you enter your address and according to the total calculation of the products you intend to purchase.
- SANJO sends the product (s) ordered by the User from Monday to Friday and is shipped 24 hours after confirmation of the order.
- There is no possibility to schedule the delivery of our products, requiring someone on-site on the day of delivery to ensure that it is delivered successfully; however, our courier always makes a prior contact. In Mainland Portugal and Islands, you can also schedule your collection at the CTT Points provided.
- If during shipping the order, we notice any unavailability of the product, SANJO will inform the User as soon as the unavailability is detected, and he may choose another product, wait for the replacement of the unavailable product or be refunded.
- If the carrier finds any impossibility to complete the delivery on the date indicated, it will contact the User to schedule a new date.
- It is up to the User, at the time of delivery, to check if the packaging has any damage or sign of having been violated, and in case of checking any indication to that effect, you should not accept the order, which will be returned. The situation must be reported through the email email@example.com, describing the situation and, whenever possible, attaching a photograph. SANJO will resend another order without any additional cost or cancel and refund it, depending on what the user wants.
- Delivery is considered completed as soon as the User signs the invoice sent by the carrier.
- If Shipping is not possible, the carrier will leave a notice at the place of delivery, with the date and time at which it was attempted to proceed and the CTT point where the goods are located, and the period the Customer has to move withdrawal under penalty of being returned to SANJO.
- In cases where the Customer defines a CTT Point as the delivery address, the goods will be deposited in it until it is picked up by the Customer.
- If the goods are not picked up at Ponto CTT within the defined period, they will be returned to SANJO.
- RIGHT OF FREE RESOLUTION - RETURN TERMS
- The User may terminate his contract up to 14 days after receipt of the order, provided that:
- The product (s) maintain their original characteristics and without signs of use;
- The product (s) are complete and with all the material that accompanies the orders, which must also be returned.
- The User can exercise his right of Free Resolution by filling in the return form accompanying the order and submitting it to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and placing the return label in properly sealed packaging and delivering it to a post office.
- SANJO bears the costs of returning the order in the exercise of the free right of withdrawal in scenarios where SANJO did not charge shipping costs. If there were shipping costs allocated to the initial order, they would not be refundable, except when it is a refund justified by a defect or non-conformity of the products shipped.
- SANJO proceeds to refund after receipt of the products and confirmation of the due condition that, when intact, originates the refund of the amount paid for the order through the same payment method used, within a maximum period of 10 days.
- If the returned items show signs of use, SANJO reserves the right not to accept the return and refuse to refund them.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
- You can cancel your order as long as you request it via email email@example.com before shipping.
- Orders canceled before shipment are refundable both the value of the order and the shipping costs allocated to it since it is not possible to affect the delivery.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to the conditions in point 10 of the Right of Free Resolution.
- SANJO does not support shipping costs for product exchanges that may arise from the customer's responsibility. Defective or non-conforming products do not generate any shipping cost for the User.
- The User, when improperly receiving a SANJO product, with a defect or other non-conformity, can choose to replace the product or terminate the contract.
- As soon as the User finds a defect or other non-conformity, he must communicate by email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the defect or non-conformity of the product and whenever possible attaching supporting images.
- After receiving the email, we will contact the User to proceed with the replacement of the product or termination of the contract.
- SANJO does not sell second-hand products, defective products, or raw materials other than those described in the details of each product.
- Although SANJO tries to be as faithful as possible in illustrating its products, the images may vary in color and texture depending on the monitors in question. As such, we always advise you to consult the details of each product. Any extra information that needs to be clarified, you can contact us via email email@example.com so we can help you.
SANJO is genuinely concerned with feedback from its customers. As such, any complaint/suggestion for improvement/need for the support you need tells us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we undertake to contact you within a maximum period of 5 working days after receiving the email.
- WARRANTY AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
SANJO products benefit from the guarantee provided for in the legislation applicable to the sale of consumer goods.
- EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SANJO does not guarantee the uninterrupted operation of the website www.sanjo.pt or any of its functionalities, which may be suspended for maintenance, repair, or updates.
SANJO will also not assume any responsibility for any damages arising, directly or indirectly, from situations of force majeure that prevent SANJO, in any way, from fulfilling its obligations, namely, strikes, failures in the electricity network, in telecommunications services or any other services, fires, floods, inability to obtain products, materials or services, breakdowns, delays from suppliers or carriers and changes in legislation or administrative regulations.
SANJO is not responsible for any abuse of the User's access data to the website by third parties, as they are personal and non-transferable - protect them.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SANJO reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time; you must consult them regularly in this area, the use of the website www.sanjo.pt assumes your acceptance.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PROOF AND FILE
Computer records are securely stored so that they can serve as proof of the communications, orders, and payments that occur between SANJO and Users.
- ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/
Vale do Ave Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center / Arbitral Tribunal http://www.triave.pt/.
CIAB - Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitral Tribunal) http://www.ciab.pt/pt/
CNIACC - National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo...
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra http://www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com
Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve http://www.consumoalgarve.pt
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto http://www.cicap.pt
Plataforma Europeia de Resolução Litígios Online https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
- ELECTRONIC COMPLAINT BOOK
You can use (but you will not need) the Electronic Complaints Book to file a complaint - access it here. You already know that we are always available in our contacts to help you.